Zsar opening several new stores in October and November – Lexington, UGG, Handstich, Diesel and L’Occitane among the new brands.
Lexington the Swedish home décor and apparel brand and Best Brands a multi-brand store with UGG, Timberland and Lacoste will open on October 18th and German outdoor brand Handstich later during the month. Diesel and L’Occitane are scheduled for late November.
Zsar CEO Steven Cunninghamis pleased with the development.
– UGG and Timberland boots are perfect for the season, so the timing of Best Brands opening couldn’t be better. Lexington on the other hand, is a brand our customers have been requesting and we are happy to fulfil our customers’ requests.
Handstich, a high-quality German outdoor brand will complement the Zsar outdoor and sports offering. Also Handstich will open in October. For November, Cunningham has pencilled in Diesel and L’Occitane.
– We are very excited to welcome Diesel and L’Occitane to Zsar. The stores will have their grand opening just in time for the Black Friday weekend, says Cunningham.
More Russians are visiting Zsar
The summer months were very busy in Zsar, with a significant increase in both Finnish and Russian customers. The share of Russians has continued to grow during the autumn months as well.
– We have intensified our marketing in Russia during the summer and have continued the campaigns during the autumn months. The results are now starting to show, explains Cunningham.
– The level of tax free sales has gone up comparing to the spring. We can also see that the majority of our website visitors are Russian, while there has not been a decline in the number of Finns. I am confident that this trend will continuein the future as well.
10 new openings targeted for 2020
Steven Cunningham and his team are not slowing down – on the contrary. The goal for 2020 is 10 new store openings. According to Mr.Cunningham, springtime will see the next wave of new brands in Zsar.
– Typically, very few brands want to open during the first quarter of the year. There is, however, a lot of interest in Zsar at the moment, and I believe we will see a several new openings starting in April and continuing through the summer.
Steven Cunningham, CEO
[email protected]/+358 50 428 8180
Anna Homen, Marketing Director
Zsar Outlet Village
Zsar is the first premium outlet village in Finland, located on the Russian boarder halfway between St.Petersburg and Helsinki. Brands in Zsar include Adidas, Armani, Boss, Roberto Cavalli and many more. www.zsar.fi